Mentorship Program Registration
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 17!
ULI Toronto’s Mentorship Program is a successful program where Under-35 Members of ULI have the chance to learn knowledge, experience and expertise from a veteran ULI Member.
This program provides mentors and mentees with opportunities for professional growth and knowledge transfer through regular meetings and participation in mentor-mentee events and by attending industry events.
- Should be under 35 years of age
- Must be a member of ULI Toronto
- Must have at least two years of work experience in the Real Estate and Land Development industry.
- Must register and pay the $50 fee.
- Must send in the Application Form and a copy of their CV to email@example.com by end of day March 17 2017.
Registration is limited to 20 people based on first come first serve. Applications that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Should you be selected as a ULI Mentee, your application form and CV will be circulated to the Mentors at the Matching Event on March 24 2017.
All Mentees are expected to attend this session.
Details: March 24 2017, 8:00am – 9:30am at Goodmans LLP (333 Bay St. Suite 3400)