Public Sector Memberships
The Public Agency Membership comprises three memberships at a discounted rate for government, nonprofit, or academic institutions.
Public Agency Membership comprises three memberships at a discounted rate:
- Two Associate Memberships
- One Full Membership (aimed at executive employees)
- Logo on ULI Toronto District Council website
These memberships may be transferred at any time.
Canada: $295 (CAD)
- Associate Memberships can be added for only $90 CAD per year.
- Full Memberships can be added for $115 CAD per year.
These memberships may be transferred at any time
- Additional discounted rate on ULI Memberships
- If an employee member leaves the company, the membership may be transferred to another employee
- All current members will be prorated so they have the same start date
- Master billing
- Includes a personal subscription to Urban Land magazine, access to the ULI’s smartphone/tablet apps, discounts on publications and events, and more.
Call 1-800-321-5011 to become a member!
|Member Benefits||Associate Membership||Full Membership|
|Savings of 25% or more on events, education programs, and publications||X||X|
|Urban Land magazine–choose print, online, or both||X||X|
|Free members-only webinars on trends||X||X|
|Access to the member directory||X||X|
|Members-only events offered by your local District Council||X||X|
|Member groups such as Young Leaders Group (under 35)||X||X|
|District Council volunteer, committee and leadership opportunities||X||X|
|Eligibility to apply for an exclusive national Product Council||X|
|Invitations to Full-members-only receptions and events||X|
|Opportunities to give back by mentoring, speaking, serving on national advisory panels, and serving on research center advisory teams||X|
|Eligibility to participate on national and global committees and leadership||X|
|Use of the ULI Full Member logo||X|