HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for producing RFIs, graphic products and services, and RFPs to showcase HOK’s expertise.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Downloads documents for go/no go process
- Coordinates creation of marketing number
- Gathers information about prospects and participates in proposal strategy in support of firm’s principals and other marketing professionals. Interacts with marketing staff in other HOK offices.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining all marketing resource materials-brochures, data, slides, colour copies, photographs, files, and client database.
- Completes and/or directs the completion of government forms, coordinates legal contract review, client questionnaires and qualifying statements as required. Work often involves composing or editing answers to technical questions.
- Monitors all prospects and coordinates with and assists other marketing members.
- Coordinates, assembles and prepares materials for client presentations and interviews.
- Maintains back-up data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate and appropriate.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors (electronic transfer of data, binding, etc.), obtains consultant proposals, analyses fee submissions and gathers CVs.
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts.
- Coordinates addendums.
- Assist with conference/seminar presentations.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong graphic skills for creating documents and formatting.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities.
- Strong Proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Travel may be required.
- Overtime will be required.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
- 3 plus years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.